E-PostersThe Scientific Committee of ESBS 2021 cordially invites you to submit abstracts for E-posters to share the most up-to-date research works and interesting cases from around the world strictly related to SKULL BASE.
A Digital Poster Area will be set up at the Congress venue, with several electronic stations where all E-posters may be viewed throughout the Congress.
|Abstract submission deadline||December 15, 2020|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||January 31, 2021|
|Complete E-poster submission deadline||April 30, 2021|
E-Poster Abstracts Submission Guidelines
|STEP 1||STEP 2||STEP 3||STEP 4||STEP 5||STEP 6|
“E-poster Abstract Submission Form”
Author(s) Info Section
|Proofread your Abstract||Click on|
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically only, using the link provided at the end of this page. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged.
- Abstracts must be written clearly in English and submitted prior to December 15, 2020.
- Abstracts texts should not exceed 2400 printable characters (spaces included); the submission system will not accept anything beyond that. Figures and tables are not permitted.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgment of your submission which will be sent to the first Author’s e-mail address. Please make sure that you receive the e-mail confirmation after making your submission (please also check your spam or junk folder). If you do not receive the acknowledgment of receipt, kindly inform the Congress Organizers immediately (email@example.com).
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be made by the Congress Organizers via e-mail by January 31, 2021.
- The first Author’s e-mail address will be used to notify acceptance and to send updated information.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submission and correct it. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission. It will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format for publication in the abstract book. You may copy and paste your abstract in the space provided on the abstract form. Use upper and lowercase characters. Do not use all upper-case letters.
- Abstracts submitted via Abstract Form cannot be modified at a later time.
- All inquiries regarding abstract submission should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make the abstract as informative as possible, and support your conclusions with data. Abstracts texts should be structured to include the following sections, strictly related to SKULL BASE:
- Topic of interest (Choose one of the following)
- ANTERIOR SKULL BASE
- LATERAL SKULL BASE
- VASCULAR ISSUES
- IMAGING AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
- JF & CRANIO-CERVICAL JUNCT.
- RT &MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
- NEW APPROACHES
- BASIC SCIENCE & RESEARCH
- Title of Abstract
- Objectives: indicate the purpose of the study
- Materials and Methods: describe pertinent experimental procedures
- Results: summarize the results of the research
- Conclusions: state the main conclusions
Please use standard abbreviations, generic drug names, and place unusual abbreviations or acronyms in parenthesis after first use. Do NOT identify author(s) or institution(s) in the text.
The deadline for submitting the complete E-poster in unprotected pdf format, with display set vertically, minimum resolution 150dpi, via email to the Congress Organizers’ email address email@example.com is April 30, 2021.
E-poster File Submission Guidelines
If the presenting Author of an accepted abstract does not register by April 30, 2021, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you decide to withdraw an abstract, please notify the Congress Organizers firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2021.